The Governors’ Statement of Behaviour Principles is available here: Written Statement of Behaviour Principles.
Our school Behaviour Policy is available here: Behaviour Policy
Our school Safeguarding Policy is available here: Safeguarding Policy.
Our Safeguarding Statement
All the Governors and staff at Torah Temimah Primary School are committed to helping keep the children safe, by contributing to:
- Providing a safe environment for them to learn
- Identifying children who are suffering or likely to suffer significant harm and taking appropriate action, with the aim of making sure that they are kept safe both at home and at school
To achieve this, we:
- Take robust steps to prevent unsuitable people from working with the children
- Promote safe practice and challenge any poor or unsafe practice
- Identify instances where there are grounds for concern about a child’s welfare and initiate or take appropriate action to keep them safe
- Contribute to effective partnership working between all those involved in providing services for our children
The Designated Child Protection Officer at Torah Temimah Primary School is: Rabbi Yitzchak Freeman (Headteacher). Rabbi Ephraim Klyne (Menahel) and Mrs Natalie Hilton (Early Years Leader) is deputy DCPOs. Mrs Gitty Aronovitz (Inclusion Leader) will assume the role of DCPO at an appropriate juncture.
For more details, please read the Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy, available from the link on this page (above) or on request from the school office.
Our school Charging and Remissions Policy is available here: Charging and Remissions Policy
Our Complaints Policy is available here: Complaints Policy.
Our Data Protection (GDPR) Policies and notices are available here: Data Protection & GDPR