School name: Avigdor Hirsch Torah Temimah Primary School
DfE number: 304/3603. Unique Reference Number (URN): 131916. Our Edubase record can be accessed here.
Postal address: Parkside, Dollis Hill, London NW2 6RJ
Telephone: 020 8450 4377
Headteacher: Rabbi Y Freeman BSc. Menahel* (Principal): Rabbi E Klyne MA שליט”א
All enquiries should be addressed to the School Administrator, Miss G. Grant. Click here for details of our term dates 2016-17.
Our most recent Ofsted report (November 2011) is available here.
In January 2015 the school underwent an elective inspection of the Kodesh (religious studies) provision under Section 48 of the Education Act 2005. The report from that inspection is available here: TTPS Section 48 Inspection Report – January 2015 – FINAL.
Other key information that can be found here includes:
- details of the school’s pupil premium allocation and plans to spend it in the current year; and, for the previous year, a statement of how the money was spent and the impact that it had on educational attainment of those pupils at the school in respect of whom grant funding was allocated;
- details about the school’s PE & Sports Grant, how it was spent in the previous school year, and the impact this had;
- information about equality within the school and details of our equalities objectives as required by the Equality Act 2010
- details of our curriculum, content and approach, by academic year and by subject (including approach to phonic and reading schemes);
- details of our admission arrangements, including our acceptance and oversubscription criteria, published admission number and the school’s process for applications;
- details of the school’s policies on behaviour, charging, safeguarding, SEN and disability provision, and how to make a complaint;
- links to the school’s DfE School Performance Tables and details of our latest Key Stage 2 attainment and progress measures as presented in the School Performance Tables;
- a statement of our ethos and values.
- information for Ofsted and Pikuach Inspectors and other similar visitors;
Further information about the School, including its history, is available on Wikipedia. Please note that Wikipedia is a publicly editable resource and the School can accept no responsibility for the content, accuracy, completeness or omissions from information on Wikipedia.
* The Menahel (Principal) is responsible for the Limmudei Kodesh (Jewish Studies) curriculum and overall religious direction, management and ethos of the School. He shares seniority with the Headteacher and is directly accountable to the Governing Body.